unbridled performance is Our Mission
We are catalysts in moving individuals and organizations from awareness to action so that every person discovers their fullest potential, in work and in life, recognizes the ability and potential in others, and uses this awareness by living their purpose for the benefit of all.
Unbridled Performance is a network of organization development specialists, I/O psychologists, facilitators and coaches who specialize in individual and collective transformational change.
- Inspirit: To fill with spirit, to breath life into, to guide, inspire by divine influence.
- Passion: Enthusiasm and full commitment in all that we do both professionally and personally.
- Appreciation: Recognition, being fully conscious of, and be sensitive to the worth, importance and value of each person and each effort.
- Accountability: Showing concern and sharing responsibility for the welfare of oneself and others. This includes personal responsibility, being answerable for one’s own behavior, as well as the behavior of the group.
- Integrity: Consistency in word and action, holding to a consistent set of values.
- Service: Fully understanding the needs of our internal and external customers and developing our products, services, structures and systems in a way that effectively addresses these needs in service to all of our stakeholders.
- Collaboration: Influencing and being influenced by others by respecting, listening and valuing each other as a primary means for the organization to succeed and function well.
UNBRIDLED PERFORMANCE'S COMMITMENT TO YOU AS A LEARNER
- We believe that you want to be your best and that you can succeed!
- We treat you as an equal.
- We work to understand and relate to you.
- We care about your success and will provide you with feedback to help you grow.
- We speak the truth in a clear and gentle manner.
- We will have fun!
Change has become so rapid, so unpredictable, and so pervasive that many of the systems, processes, structures, policies, and behaviors of the past aren't serving us today. Every major institution is going through deep and fundamental change. We constantly hear words like "reinventing," "renewing," "changing," and "transforming." No organization, community, institution, or person can avoid having to grapple in some way with change.
Changing Life Conditions for Businesses in the 21st Century
Today, we are at the cusp of something amazing
We now have a chance to move towards a new level of consciousness, one that recognizes the complex web of relationships that creates the world we live in as individuals, and as members of organizations and communities.