Sustainable Enterprise Development
Developing conscious, responsible and sustainable organizations including:
- Strategic planning
- Board development
The Essence of Extraordinary Strategic Change
All the decisions you make as a leader impact your future, not last year's results. Everything is changing -- from how you work together within the organization to how you reach your external market.
As an extraordinary leader, you must adopt and implement strategic thinking in order to effectively manage. Cutting-edge organizations are realizing a need not just to react, but to proactively plan for the future.
We understand the challenges you face; trying to strategically plan for the future while developing your employees, team and culture in an effort to gear up and implement those plans for success. Through a combination of assessments, experiential and action learning experiences, group coaching and consulting, we will help you achieve your goals.
As an organization participating in The Essence of Extraordinary Strategic Change, you will become a more effective and proactive organization as you:
- The strengths and challenges of the organization on three levels simultaneously: beliefs, people and systems
- The knowledge resources in the organization
- The unique business model, strategy, objectives, goals and initiatives needed to maximize organizational performance aligned with your vision, mission, and values
- A management process characterized by flexibility and adaptability based on function, form, fit and flow
- Organizational measurement metrics based on current ratio, working capital, debt-to-equity, profitability, customer loyalty, on time delivery, process quality, and process cycle time, continuous learning, safety and employee skill development.
- Strategic thinking capabilities
- Customer focus to understand and anticipate the buyer’s specific needs
- The ability to focus on the big picture while performing day-to-day activities
- Leadership skills throughout the organization that inspire and align employees. This includes systems and critical thinking ability, emotional intelligence, clear communication, continual learning, self-awareness, understanding of psychological types, multiple intelligences, learning modalities, hierarchy of needs and group process