Organizations are rapidly realizing that high performance teams are essential in today's competitive marketplace. These high performance teams drive the organization toward fulfilling its mission and directly impact the long-term sustainability of an organization.
The Team Performance Accelerator
In this one to two-day experience, you and your team will jump-start the process of developing strategies to improve team performance. During this interactive, experiential experience, you and your team will begin to uncover the realities of:
- WHY your team may not be optimizing performance
- WHAT specific areas, such as communication, need to be addressed to increase effectiveness; and
- HOW your team can begin to realize its true potential
The Team Performance Accelerator provides a hands-on, interactive group learning experience to begin your journey or expand your ability towards creating a high performance team. During this process, your team partners with horses, not in a traditional riding sense, but in a partnership similar to how you interact with your customers, employees, vendors and other key stakeholders to tackle real-world business issues that impact your bottom line. Through this experiential learning, your team also examines how to increase team performance and productivity by creating a balance between tasks and the needs of people and by establishing clear team roles and enhanced team communication.
Specific learning outcomes include how to effectively:
- And test assumptions that exist among team members in order to enhance performance and productivity
- Communication patterns which may need clarification to enable the team to reach its goals
- Project planning strategies the team uses which impact high performance
- A customer focus that balances the needs of your internal and external customers
- Clarity regarding your team's desired results
- Open and honest communication
- Engagement and commitment from team members and customers
- The sharing of information and experiences
- The ability to interact effectively as "one team"The ability to use all the available resources of the team
- Mutual accountability for results
- Respect and trust among your team's members
- Overall productivity and performance
Programs are hosted at our private facility in Hookstown, PA located just 20 minutes from the Pittsburgh International Airport or at our signature partner locations.
Our Keys for Team Learning:
- Flexibility: Be open to change or a new approach.
- Speak with Purpose: Own your truth by speaking in "I" statements in a positive manner.
- Actively Listen: Listen to what is said as well as what is intended. When confused, ask.
- There are no Failures, only Opportunities to Learn: Understand that failures simply provide you with the information you need to succeed.
- Appreciate the Good: In all situations, first appreciate and recognize what went well before you look at what could have been done differently.
- Respect and Honor Each Other: Regardless of how a person's actions may come across, people act with the best of intentions. Appreciate each person's efforts and discover the basis of his/her true intent without making another person wrong.
- Be Present: Focus your attention on what is happening here and now and make the most out of it. Give each task your best effort.
- Commitment: Follow through on your promises and obligations.
- Ownership: Take responsibility and be self-accountable for your actions.
Unbridled Performance's Commitment to You as a Learner
- We believe that you want to be your best and that you can succeed!
- We treat you as an equal.
- We work to understand and relate to you.
- We care about your success and will provide you with feedback to help you grow.
- We speak the truth in a clear and gentle manner.
- We will have fun!